- Serves 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 400g topped and tailed green beans
- 200g Pak choi
- 20g toasted Coconut flakes
- 10g Fresh coriander
- Spring onion, 2 thinly sliced (optional)
1. Make the sauce by whisking together the curry paste, hoisin, finish sauce, and coconut milk. Bring up to a gentle simmer and reduce until the sauce has thickened – this should take about 15 minutes. Once removed from the heat, add the lime juice and season with sea salt or fish sauce.
2. In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water up to boil. Blanch the green beans, so that they are just cooked. Dunk the pak choi in the water for a few seconds, until just wilted.
3. Place the vegetable on a serving plate and drizzle with the sauce. Garnish with coconut flakes, coriander, and spring onion, if using.